Terms and Conditions
Make a purchase on emma-mattress.ie between 23/07/20-06/09/20 and you will automatically be entered into our Summer Prize Draw to win the cost of your order back.
Prize: Receive a full refund of your order
Number of winners: 25, to be chosen at random
Participation period: 23/07/2020 - 06/09/2020
1. By placing an order between 23/07/2020 - 06/09/2020 you agree to be bound to our regular Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed here: https://www.emma-mattress.ie/terms/
2. When the contest is over, we will randomly select 25 participants to receive a full refund of their order. The winners will be determined within 7 days of the competition ending.
3. We will contact the winners via email. After the email is sent out, you will have 3 days to contact us. An alternative winner will be drawn if we do not receive a response within the stated time frame. Please make sure to check your spam folder.
4. This competition is open to any Irish resident over the age of 18 and is limited to one
5. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be awarded to a third party. A payment in cash, a prize in other goods, a price exchange or the award of the prize to a third party is not allowed.
6. A participant may choose not to accept the prize. In this case, a new winner will be chosen.
7. Delivery details (eg date, method, etc.) are settled on a case-by-case basis with the winner.
The present conditions of participation and data protection information regulate the participation in the contest of www.emma-mattress.ie (hereinafter: the organiser) by the participants as well as the collection and use of data collected or communicated by the participants.
8. Participation constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. The contest entry criteria, the end and start dates of the competition, the prize and information on how to receive the prize are clearly indicated on the website.
9. Exclusion of the guarantee
The organiser emphasises that the availability and functioning of the competition can not be guaranteed. The competition may be interrupted or canceled due to external circumstances and constraints, without the participants being able to assert their rights against the organiser.